Only registered users can access the Dangerous Goods Notification System.
These benefits include:
- When advance notice is given, the system automatically retrieves the notifier's information from the database and places it in the form.
- Registered users can make changes to their advance notice or update it.
- Registered users can search the database for earlier advance notices using a variety of methods and update the information.
- An earlier advance notice can be copied and used as a template for a new one and updated only when necessary.
Dangerous Goods Notification System - registration form
Register as a user of the Dangerous Goods Notification System by filling in the fields below and submitting the form.
User IDs will be emailed in two or three days.
- Login credentials (username and password) in IMDG system are personal.
- Person’s login credential may not be given to anybody else.
- Should more than one person in the company use the system then he/she must apply for own username/password.
- All users in the same company can see notifications made by other people in the same company.