Supply and demand, staying competitive as an industry, supply chain logistics and its role as marine fuel – the upcoming LNG Conference 2018 will cover everything that is relevant to the topic of LNG in Europe and the Baltic region. The event, hosted by Port of Helsinki and Tallink, will be held on 7-8.6.2018 at the Helsinki City Hall and onboard Tallink’s Megastar ferry.
The event will tackle a wide spectrum of topics currently relevant to the development of the LNG market:
- (over)supply vs demand – market snapshot
- does LNG really compete with the other alternatives or is it a game changer?
- major players in the gas market – geopolitical impact on the Baltic region
- LNG modularization – the answer to the needs of tomorrow’s market?
- retrofitting – benefits and challenges
- … and more!
Port of Helsinki is our host for DAY 1, putting all participants right at the center of LNG infrastructure development in Europe. Our guests will have the chance to talk shop while at the same time enjoying the beautiful interiors of the Helsinki City Hall.
While it is hard to believe, DAY 2 might prove even more exciting! The second day of the conference will take place onboard Tallink’s LNG-fueled ferry – the Megastar. It is a chance to experience the future firsthand.
You can find the full agenda and more information on
or contact the organizers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to become a part of the most important LNG event of the year.