Olympiaparkki, a car park located on the lower floor of the Olympia Terminal in Helsinki, will open its doors to ship passengers for the summer season on 6 July 2021.
The car park will only be open while the ship is in port, i.e. on even days from 12 noon to 4:30 pm.
Over 90 parking spaces are available indoors, on the lower floor of the terminal. Parking cannot be reserved in advance.
Prices of parking
Throughout July, Silja Serenade will offer two-day cruises, and parking will be available for the ship’s passengers in Olympiaparkki for the corresponding 50-hour period at €47.60.
The parking fee is paid in advance through the payment machines located in the car park or the Taskuparkki app.
Parking in Olympiaparkki is managed by Aimo Park, a contract partner of the Port of Helsinki.
OLYMPIAPARKKI CAR PARK
- Address: Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki
- Open: every other day when the ship is in port, around 12 noon–4:30 pm. Exit only during opening hours.
- Driving in: Via Ehrenströmintie.
- To access the terminal from the car park, passengers must exit the car park and walk along the side of the building. Passengers can take the stairs at the corner of the building, but prams or wheelchairs must enter the terminal via the boarding gate.
Also see the other parking options at the South Harbour:
• P1 = short-term parking at street level in front of Olympia Terminal
• P2 = long-term parking in front of Makasiini Terminal
Aimo Park customer service, tel. +358 (0)207 812 414