Cash paymens are no longer accepted at the Port of Helsinki’s West Harbour parking areas from February 2021 onward.
Short-term parking spaces are for picking up and dropping off travellers near both terminals.
P2, West Terminal 1
• address Tyynenmerenkatu 8
• max. 2 hours
P3, West Terminal 2
• max. 1 hour
Long-term parking at the Satamaparkki
The new Satamaparkki multi-storey carpark serves both West Terminal 1 and 2 passengers. Its address is Länsisatamankatu 45.
All long-term parking at the Port of Helsinki is transferred to Satamaparkki. There are only short-term parking spaces for picking up and dropping off travellers near both terminals.
• Over 700 parking spaces on eight floors
• Distance to the ship terminals 300-400 meters.
• No gates when driving in and out
• Payments: Taskuparkki service, payment machines
• Prices: drive-in basic parking spaces
1–6 hours €3,00/hr
7 hours– €0,80/hr
- Please reserve plenty of time to get to the terminal.
- The utilization rate of the parking spaces vary according to the vessel arrivals and departures.
- To avoid getting a parking ticket, please use only the marked parking spaces. Outside the marked parking lots, Jätkäsaari is an parking prohibition area.