Rest Area for heavy-duty vehicles
The Port of Helsinki provides a rest area for harbour heavy-duty vehicles on Katriinantie 22, Vantaa, by Helsinki Airport. The goal is to achieve more flexibility in the harbour traffic of Helsinki.
The area is available for departures both from the harbours in the city centre and from Vuosaari Harbour, and its use is free of charge.
- Address: Katriinantie 22, Vantaa.
- Ment for heavy vehicles with a reservation on a ship departing later from Helsinki
- Room for about 45 heavy-duty vehicles
- Appropriate sanitary facilities
- Free of charge
- Fenced and camera monitored area